Join Us For Worship
9:30 a.m. Sunday School for Children & Life Groups for Adults
10:45 a.m. Adult Worship/Kids Worship
6:30 p.m. Evening Worship
7:00 p.m. AWANA
Strategically located just outside the heart of Virginia Beach Town Center and easily accessed by I-264, Gateway is a vibrant fellowship dedicated to proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ. We desire to be a people passionate in our love for the Lord and for others. Whether you are new to the area or just to our church, we sincerely hope that you will feel welcomed and at home.
click here to see us on a map
What To Expect
We understand that visiting a new place can be intimidating. At Gateway, we promise a warm welcome from people the moment you enter the building. Please stop by the information center in the main foyer where we will be happy to assist you. Gateway is a church designed to encourage spiritual growth in a safe and healthy environment. We value our visitors and welcome you as an honored guest.
We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and we hold to the doctrines of the Trinity; salvation by trusting in Jesus Christ; repentance from sin; and that Christians are to live lives separate from conformities to this world.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
- Apr 23, 2017What Happens After Easter?
- Apr 16, 2017Why Was the Stone Rolled Away
- Apr 9, 2017Why Do We Celebrate Jesus’ Death
- Apr 2, 2017What’s the Big Deal About Easter
- Mar 29, 2017Don’t Be a Statistic
- Mar 26, 2017Get Healthy 13 How to Deal with How You Feel
- Mar 19, 2017Coming Back to Bethel
- Mar 12, 2017Get Healthy 12 Step Up
- Mar 5, 2017Our Gospel
- Feb 26, 2017Get Healthy 11 Learning to Depend on God