Join Us For Worship
9:30 a.m. Sunday School for Children & Life Groups for Adults
10:45 a.m. Adult Worship/Kids Worship
6:30 p.m. Evening Worship
7:00 p.m. AWANA
Strategically located just outside the heart of Virginia Beach Town Center and easily accessed by I-264, Gateway is a vibrant fellowship dedicated to proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ. We desire to be a people passionate in our love for the Lord and for others. Whether you are new to the area or just to our church, we sincerely hope that you will feel welcomed and at home.
click here to see us on a map
What To Expect
We understand that visiting a new place can be intimidating. At Gateway, we promise a warm welcome from people the moment you enter the building. Please stop by the information center in the main foyer where we will be happy to assist you. Gateway is a church designed to encourage spiritual growth in a safe and healthy environment. We value our visitors and welcome you as an honored guest.
We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and we hold to the doctrines of the Trinity; salvation by trusting in Jesus Christ; repentance from sin; and that Christians are to live lives separate from conformities to this world.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
- Feb 7, 2016Increase 09 Will You Be My Neighbor (part 1)
- Jan 31, 2016Increase 08 Gaining By Giving
- Jan 17, 2016Increase 05 Who Are We?
- Jan 10, 2016Increase 04 Don’t Be a Backsliding Heifer
- Jan 10, 2016Increase 03 The Need for Something More
- Jan 3, 2016Increase 02 I Must Decrease
- Jan 3, 2016Increase 01 He is Greater than I
- Dec 20, 2015What’s In a Word?
- Dec 13, 2015Understanding the It of God’s Gift
- Nov 29, 2015Uncomfortable to Move