Join Us For Worship
9:30 a.m. Sunday School for Children & Life Groups for Adults
10:45 a.m. Adult Worship/Kids Worship
6:30 p.m. Evening Worship
7:00 p.m. AWANA
Strategically located just outside the heart of Virginia Beach Town Center and easily accessed by I-264, Gateway is a vibrant fellowship dedicated to proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ. We desire to be a people passionate in our love for the Lord and for others. Whether you are new to the area or just to our church, we sincerely hope that you will feel welcomed and at home.
click here to see us on a map
What To Expect
We understand that visiting a new place can be intimidating. At Gateway, we promise a warm welcome from people the moment you enter the building. Please stop by the information center in the main foyer where we will be happy to assist you. Gateway is a church designed to encourage spiritual growth in a safe and healthy environment. We value our visitors and welcome you as an honored guest.
We believe the Bible to be the Word of God and we hold to the doctrines of the Trinity; salvation by trusting in Jesus Christ; repentance from sin; and that Christians are to live lives separate from conformities to this world.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
- Dec 4, 2016The Cast of Christmas 01- Mary
- Nov 20, 2016Let’s Just Praise the Lord
- Nov 6, 2016Game Plan 05 Tackling Your Fear
- Oct 30, 2016Game Plan 04 Audibles of Life
- Oct 24, 2016Salty Christians
- Oct 24, 2016Chapel Monday
- Oct 23, 2016A Heart for the World
- Oct 23, 2016Somebody’s Got to Do Something
- Oct 16, 2016Game Plan 03- Listening to the Coach
- Sep 25, 2016Game Plan 02 Kicking Things Off The Right Way
News & Events
6:30 p.m.— After caroling, we will gather in the cafeteria for a Family Christmas Service filled with worship, fun, and time in God’s Word. Make this your family’s new Christmas tradition!